Monday, January 31, 2011

Oo La Lola

My girlfriends and I decided to splurge a little on a fancy girls dinner the other night, so when we were searching for the right place, La Lola with an entryway of rose petals naturally seemed the most appropriate. Two men played beautiful, live Flamenco music while we ate our 4 course meal of pumpkin soup, cheesy surprises (this is literally what the menu said), arroz de Valencia (Rice soup), and a piece of fruit con espuma (foam and bubbles). It was delicious!

All the girls! Bebe, Tiffany, Katie, Sofia, and Quintessa

Our Menu

I felt like I had to include the cheesy surprise. I was very skeptical at first, but it was actually good.

Yesterday, I went to the Torre de Serranos, which actually once formed the gateway to Valencia. We climbed to the top and jumped the barricade to reach the flag. The view was incredible.

We pretended like we were prisoners (It actually once was a former women's prison)

My friend Ellen


Trying the capture the view with David and Ellen

Made it all the way to the top!

Torre de Serranos

No comments:

Post a Comment